Think you’re too young for Andropause?
Just as women experience Menopause, men experience Andropause due to the naturally declining levels of testosterone as they age. In fact, the onset of Andropause can occur in the mid 30’s for some men. In addition, the risk of getting Andropause increases with age, stress levels and unhealthy lifestyle choices.
How do you know if you have Andropause?
When you start having some or all of these symptoms:
- Diminished sex drive and erections
- Reduced muscle mass and strength
- Decreased bone density which can result in osteoporosis
- Truncal obesity and unexplained weight gain
- Feelings of anxiety or depression
- Feelings of tiredness and sleepiness
Andropause can be treated
There are benefits of screening for Andropause. Upon successful treatment, it:
- Enhances your sex drive
- Improves ability to achieve and sustain erections
- Increases muscle strength
- Reduces risk of osteoporosis
- Reduces body fat and weight gain
- Lifts your mood and sense of wellbeing
How is Andropause treated?
Health Lifestyle choices slow down the progression of Andropause. There are also natural supplements that will boost testosterone production. These will be discussed and managed accordingly with the doctor.
You may also undergo testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), the male equivalent of hormone replacement therapy in women. The most popular way of administering this is through quarterly injections. Other options include gels applied to the skin.
Our package gives you the lift you need
Men’s Vitality Screening Package @ $320
Our screening package includes measuring testosterone level together with the level of other key hormones and silent diseases associated with Andropause.
To ensure safety during treatment, our package also screens for baseline parameters that may be affected by testosterone treatment.